body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/1abackdamaskgrungeaqua3col.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

About Me

My photo
I am a Sociology major with a year left to go in college! I hope to be a mom and a family and marriage therapist someday. I am married to the sweetest boy in the world, my 8th grade sweetheart, Adam. We have two dogs, Lady and Fritz, and a cat named Dwight. I am simple and complicated all at the same time depending on who you ask. I am hard headed and have an opinion about most things but I am also sweet and a notorious people-pleaser! I love my mom and my dad and my sister and her family. I love country style and modern ideas. This little bit of info is not doing it all justice but it will just have to do for now!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

So, I'm new here... just got to looking at some of the other blogs and thought that I am at a time in my life when it might be a good idea to keep a sort of journal for my life. I am at the point that I am sure others can understand; it's that time when you are endlessly excited about the future: career, family, etc. At the same time you are procrastinating or not just jumping in with both feet as you probably should. On the one hand I realize how lucky I am ( I have the best husband ever, a wonderful mom and dad, and a sister whom I love dearly just to mention a few). On the other hand, things could be better. Not so much in a tangible way and not in any way that anyone can do for me but instead in an internal peace-seeking way. The way I try and explain this feeling to my husband is "this waiting room feeling". In other words, I feel like I'm waiting to be done with school, waiting to get a job, waiting to lose weight, waiting to feel organized and content. I think that what has happened is that I have always floated along wherever life took me. I have generally enjoyed the flow. Now, I have choices to make... and I am not used to that really. Maybe through this blog I will find a way to journal and record for myself how things are going and what I need and want to do next. All for now!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I love you too more then you will ever know. Keep your head up!! You are a strong female, I am proud of you for maken up your mind to achive your goals. There will always be waiting rooms in life but your Name will be called soon and I am always here for you if you need someone to talk to, laugh at or ever scream and hit. Friend Sisters forever!!

    ReplyDelete