body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/1abackdamaskgrungeaqua3col.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

About Me

My photo
I am a Sociology major with a year left to go in college! I hope to be a mom and a family and marriage therapist someday. I am married to the sweetest boy in the world, my 8th grade sweetheart, Adam. We have two dogs, Lady and Fritz, and a cat named Dwight. I am simple and complicated all at the same time depending on who you ask. I am hard headed and have an opinion about most things but I am also sweet and a notorious people-pleaser! I love my mom and my dad and my sister and her family. I love country style and modern ideas. This little bit of info is not doing it all justice but it will just have to do for now!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Weight Loss Starting Point Feb. 23

Okay... so here's the starting point. I don't hate my body at all. Just need it to work better for me and look a little cuter in summer tops and jeans! I will try and wear the same mime-ish outfit each week for comparison! Maybe it won't get smaller at all... but I have got to get my blood pressure and insulin back on track. All for now!






No comments:

Post a Comment