body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/1abackdamaskgrungeaqua3col.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

About Me

My photo
I am a Sociology major with a year left to go in college! I hope to be a mom and a family and marriage therapist someday. I am married to the sweetest boy in the world, my 8th grade sweetheart, Adam. We have two dogs, Lady and Fritz, and a cat named Dwight. I am simple and complicated all at the same time depending on who you ask. I am hard headed and have an opinion about most things but I am also sweet and a notorious people-pleaser! I love my mom and my dad and my sister and her family. I love country style and modern ideas. This little bit of info is not doing it all justice but it will just have to do for now!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010




Today is the first real day of my blog! I plan to use the blog as a journal to help me see how things are improving (or where they need to improve). I am so disorganized and since graduating high school this disorganization has made it hard for me to realize my goals and to be happy. I mentioned in my previous post that the major things I need to do are to lose weight (50 pounds at least), get a job, and spend more time with family. I plan to post some on my weight loss journey and some on my family and some on my life in general. I feel like this will make me accountable. I am like so many good ole southern women in the way that I put a smile on my face and think of everyone elses needs. I have to start being real with the situation: I am overweight, have high blood pressure, hate that my house is disorganized, hate that assignments sneak up on me, hate that I don't have a part time job, hate that I lack motivation to correct these things. The good news is all of those things can be at least improved if not corrected completely. I can't promise that any of it will be changed. I mean, you have no idea how many times I have gotten all excited about trying to live a better life. Lists and calendars and alarm clocks don't seem to help me get organized. We'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment